What is the ACCESS Annual Giving Campaign?
The Annual Giving Campaign raises funds to support the day-to-day operations of ACCESS: the richness of our academic curriculum, the expertise of our therapeutic programs and the operations and maintenance of our expanding campuses. Contributions come mainly from current and past ACCESS families, employees, business partners, alumni, and friends who want to show their support of our mission and pride in the organization. The ACCESS Annual Giving Campaign will launch on Thursday, October 12, 2017 and continue until Friday, December 8, 2017.
What does “Bridging the Gap” mean?
As with virtually all private and non-profit educational institutions, the income from tuition and fees does not cover the full cost of educating and treating each individual that ACCESS serves therefore creating a “gap”. ACCESS depends on money raised through the Annual Giving Campaign to bridge the gap and provide the level of excellence that defines our high quality and well-rounded program.
How can I be a part of “Bridging the Gap?”
Each and every gift has a significant impact on the futures we are building at ACCESS, regardless of its size. We ask participants to give what they can based on their financial abilities. Gifts range from $10 to $25,000. We hope you will consider supporting ACCESS with a gift that is meaningful to you and your family. What a wonderful way to honor a teacher, therapist, friend or child by making a gift in their name!
Make your donation today by choosing the payment method that is best for you:
- Turn in a donation form and payment to either ACCESS campus or mail your payment to:
10618 Breckenridge Drive
Little Rock, AR 72211
Note: Please write “ACCESS Annual Giving Campaign”
on the memo line of your check.
- Make an online donation at www.accessgroupinc.org/give/donate.
- Make a pledge – a promise to pay in installments or one sum by June 30, 2018.
- Make a matching gift – your employer may match your contribution. Hundreds of companies have a matching gift program. If your employee has one, you can effectively double or even triple your gift to ACCESS. If your employee does not yet have a matching gift program in place, you may consider asking them for a gift to the ACCESS Annual Giving Campaign.
- Enroll in monthly auto drafts.
- Make your gift an honorarium or memorial
All donations to the Annual Giving Campaign are 100% tax deductible.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the ACCESS Annual Giving Campaign?
Laura Wyerick, Annual Programs Coordinator, is happy to assist with any inquiries regarding the ACCESS Annual Giving Campaign. Contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org or (501) 217-8600 ext. 1122.