What is the ACCESS Annual Giving Campaign?
The Annual Giving Campaign raises funds to support the day-to-day operations of ACCESS: the richness of our academic curriculum, the expertise of our therapeutic programs and the operations and maintenance of our campuses. Contributions come mainly from current and past ACCESS families, employees, business partners, alumni, and friends who want to show their support of our mission and pride in the organization. The ACCESS Annual Giving Campaign will launch on Thursday, October 18, 2018.
What does “Bridge the Gap” mean?
As with virtually all private and non-profit educational institutions, the income generated by therapy and educational services only covers a portion of the ACCESS operational budget. ACCESS depends on your support through our Annual Giving Campaign to help us “Bridge the Gap” and meet our goal of raising more than $150,000 to continue providing the level of excellence that defines our high quality and well-rounded programs.
How can you help “Bridge the Gap?”
Make your donation today by choosing the payment method that is best for you:
- Make an online donation at www.accessgroupinc.org/give/donate.
- Submit a donation form and payment to the front office on either ACCESS campus or mail your payment to:
10618 Breckenridge Drive
Little Rock, AR 72211
Note: Please write “ACCESS Annual Giving Campaign”
on the memo line of your check.
- Make a pledge – a promise to pay in installments or one sum by June 30, 2019.
- Make a matching gift – your employer may match your contribution. Hundreds of companies have a matching gift program. If your employee has one, you can effectively double or even triple your gift to ACCESS. If your employee does not yet have a matching gift program in place, you may consider asking them for a gift to the ACCESS Annual Giving Campaign.
- Enroll in monthly auto drafts.
- Make your gift an honorarium or memorial – What a wonderful way to honor a teacher, therapist, friend or child by making a gift to ACCESS in their name!
All donations to the Annual Giving Campaign are 100% tax deductible.
Your gift is the difference!
Your investments support the heart of what we do. Participation is key. Each and every gift has a significant impact on the futures we are building at ACCESS, regardless of its size. We hope you will consider supporting ACCESS with a gift that is meaningful to you and your family.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions, please visit with Laura Wyerick, Annual Programs Coordinator, (501) 217-8600 x1122, firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by her office at the Stella Boyle Smith Early Childhood Campus.
Thank you for joining us in our mission of expanding individual potential through innovative instruction.