ACCESS Transitions Night: METRO 101
You're invited to join us for the next ACCESS Transitions Night, Metro 101 training. Help Students/Clients Save Money and Get Places They Need to Go with This Comprehensive "How-To" Training. Bring Your Smartphone!
You direct students/clients to use the local transit system; are you up-to-speed on how it works? There’s no time like the present to sign up for this 1.5-hour METRO Transit 101 class.
Participants will learn:
- How to read a system map;
- How to read a schedule brochure or table;
- How to plan a trip;
- How to use the METROtrack real-time arrival information (via smartphones, texting systems or on line live maps};
- How to check for service alerts (such as alerts for snow day or holidays};
- And many more things to pass on to the students/clients with whom you work!
Did you know that any route in the system can change each year? Do you know when METRO changes routes or how the process works? Do you know how a student/client can make a route or bus stop request? Is there a bus route in your neighborhood that could save you time and money for your daily commute? Learn it all at METRO Transit 101 presented by Becca Green, Director of Public Engagement for Rock Region METRO.
The project described was supported by Grant l 8-AGl-001-16-SG and was made possible through funding provided under Public Law l 06-402 as administered by the Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities for the State of Arkansas.