Step into an ACCESS Early Childhood classroom, and you’ll see a world full of language and learning built for learners of all levels. Students are immersed in a language-intensive, multi-sensory world of learning promoting early intervention in everything we do. Educators and therapists take a team approach to reinforce skills and promote development across all environments and areas.
- Unique, Literacy-Based Curriculum
- Specially-Engineered Classrooms
- Experienced, Qualified Educators
- Integrated Environment
- Team Approach Including Onsite Therapists and Evaluation Teams
- Low Student:Teacher Ratios
- Positive and Encouraging Atmosphere