We Customize Plans and Goals
ACCESS therapists use their expertise in movement to design individual plans for customized therapy and fitness. We work with infants and children to enhance flexibility, strength, coordination, balance, endurance, gross motor skills, and mobility through play and exercise.
Physical therapy promotes independence and increases participation
Physical therapy promotes independence, increases participation, facilitates motor development and function, improves and enhances learning opportunities, and eases challenges with daily care giving. An important goal of physical therapy is to promote health and wellness by implementing a wide variety of supports for children from infancy through adolescence in collaboration with their families and other medical, educational, developmental, and rehabilitation specialists.
- Development of gross motor skills
- Posture, gait and functional mobility skills
- Increased independence with daily care giving
- Balance and coordination
- Orthopedic and athletic rehabilitation
- Strength, flexibility and range of motion
- Increased endurance and participation enhancing learning opportunities
- Splinting and casting
LEARN MORE ABOUT ACCESS GROUP
Choose a page to dig deeper into what ACCESS can offer you!